The choice of IT infrastructure is no longer just a technical decision. After all, your infrastructure plays a key role in determining how you will be able to meet the needs of your customers and business units in the coming years and how you respond to changes. This, in turn, can influence your business results.
You can rent or buy IT; you can move to the cloud or continue to work on premise. There are many options, but they all have one thing in common: The decision is the longer the less a purely technical one but rather hinges on your visions and business plans. That's why many of our customers’ projects start with UMB business consulting.
We have a lot of industry experience and plan independently
UMB's specialists are able to develop the appropriate solution based on your specific needs. On the one hand, we bring decades of experience from a wide range of industries. On the other hand, we have a very broad portfolio that offers exactly the solution that suits you best. At the start of our project, we will plan independently of products.
Our infrastructure offerings
Your advantages with UMB infrastructure
- More than 400 experienced system engineers
- Great Place to Work: Top motivated and long-standing team members
- Leading edge with 2,000 certifications and high partner status with all major hardware and software partners
- Ten branches in Switzerland: We are wherever you are
- Successful completion of customer projects involving a wide range of requirements over more than 40 years.