«UMB is the first Swiss IBM partner with Platinum partner status, and distinguishes itself through IBM solutions know-how as well as long-standing successful client projects. We are proud to have such a partner at our side.»
Dr. Christian Keller, CEO IBM Switzerland
The most modern infrastructure services – at a fixed price
With our ultra-modern data centres you enjoy guaranteed IT availability – and access to your business applications at any time. A three-step concept ensures the highest level of data security.
For maximum availability, redundancy and security
UMB has three professionally run and geographically distinct data centres – in the Zurich Area and in a rock fortress in the Saint-Gotthard Massif.
We run the data centres in the Zurich area as a shared platform. They are linked to each other with a high-speed connection. We synchronise computing power and storage systems in real time.
We use our data centre in the Saint-Gotthard Massif for backup and disaster services. That’s as safe as it gets.
With these modern technologies we can offer you a high-performance, high-redundancy infrastructure platform. Just the right thing for companies who expect the highest standards.
We monitor the performance of our data centres around the clock – and can provide transparent reporting at any time. The specifications:
- 24/7 entry control, 5-step security concept
- Trained security personnel, 24/7
- Redundant UPS (2N standard)
- Fully redundant power supply
- 99.999% availability
- N+1 power generators with up to 120 hours’ operating time
- Guaranteed service level agreements
- Carrier-neutral: over 40 WAN carriers already implemented in Switzerland
- ISO27001 information security management
- ISO22301 business continuity
- FINMA-RS 08/7 (banking security)
- ITIL V3