«UMB has taken over our entire IT operation and transformed the complete infrastructure to bring it into the Microsoft Azure Cloud.»
Peter Güldenapfel, Managing Director, Kompetenzzentrum Fahrbahn
Microsoft Cloud Services
Future-oriented Microsoft Cloud solutions
UMB plans, conceives and operates Microsoft Cloud-based IT infrastructures. With professionalism, experience and plenty of passion.
Mature Microsoft products
With Office 365, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Exchange Online and Azure, Microsoft offers a proven product portfolio – for efficient public cloud platforms and perfect communications within your company.
You profit from high availability, comprehensive security functions and simplified IT management. What’s more, your company quickly benefits from the latest technology, implementing it early on.
This means you can make the most of your valuable IT resources and reduce your infrastructure investment.
UMB, one of Switzerland’s cloud pioneers
We were one of the first Swiss partners to introduce the Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), making this solution available to customers while it was still in the testing and adoption program (TAP) phase.
We would be happy to share our years of experience with you. UMB guarantees substantial added value. From integration for small and medium-sized businesses through to international enterprise migration. Our services:
- Planning and project development of cloud-only or hybrid environments with additional on-premises services
- Fast implementation with minimal investment and rapid activation of services
- Flexible licence configuration to meet your current needs
- Integrated management of services and standards
- Trouble-free coexistence of users working online and users working on platforms installed on-site
- Maximum reliability: high availability through SLA, protection against spam and viruses, as well as secure data centres, secure data access and reliable data recovery.
As a certified Microsoft Online Services partner, we can offer you expert, comprehensive advice. Are you wondering whether to replace or complement your existing IT environment with Microsoft Online services? We would be happy to help you decide.