«UMB means to me... to complete a great and multifaceted apprenticeship which will enable me to enrich the IT market in the future.»
Diana Brovchenko, Network & Security Engineer
UMB: innovation through expertise, trust through reliability – since 1978
Established fourty years ago, our company now counts prestigious large companies and many smaller operations among its customers.
With its innovation and expertise, UMB makes the switch to business-oriented information technology simple.
More than 350 enthusiastic employees are on hand to offer sound expertise in the fields of consulting, engineering, sourcing, solutions and Cloud.
With our in-house UMB Academy, we ensure effective transfer of expertise. Both for our teams and for our customers. UMB is looking out for the next generation: at any given time, we have trainee positions numbering in the double figures.
Our team shares a strong corporate culture, making UMB a place where people want to work. Really want to work, in fact: the Great Place to Work Institute has recognised us as the best employer in Switzerland.
UMB at a glance
- Unique, leading-edge know-how. More than 1'000 manufacturer certifications!
- Complete range: consulting, engineering, sourcing, solutions, cloud, academy
- Recognised as the best employer in Switzerland
- Enthusiastic team of more than 350 employees
- Trainees in the double figures
- Eight locations in Switzerland
- 130m in revenue
- Independent: owner-operated and 100% self-financed
- Dun & Bradstreet Rating 1